Remove or Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser, Avast SafeZone (sometimes also incorrectly spelled as Safe Zone) may be the free browser from Avast according to Opera engine. It arrives with all Avast anti-virus versions (Free Anti-virus, Pro Anti-virus, Internet Security Software and Premier) and it is instantly installed with no user’s consent. Lately large amount of users were surprised at finding a brand new Avast SafeZone Browser icon on their own desktops. Avast claims SafeZone is easily the most secure browser available on the market.
SafeZone browser is essentially replacing old SafeZone feature inside the Avast compensated products and it is available completely free of charge to anybody. The primary advantage of using SafeZone browser may be the Pay Way of private online transactions (banking and shopping). Additionally, it includes helpful built-in plugins like Passwords, Ad Blocker, Video Downloader or Do-Not-Track.
SafeZone Browser is really a internet browser with built-in privacy features from Avast. It may be utilized from the Avast Anti-virus interface in the Tools menu. Instead of adding the Avast Internet Security along with other add-ons to secure your family browser, use a browser made with security features built-in. There’s you don’t need to install additional privacy extensions featuring. For optimum security, third party extensions are blocked. SafeZone Browser combines convenience with security using these features and much more:
- Security provided by integrated anti-malware layers
- Specialized browsing modes for safe transactions and protection from unsafe content
- Convenient video downloads
- Price comparison on trusted shopping sites
- Filters that block pages with poor reputations
How do I uninstall SafeZone Browser?
Actually, this removal method consists of two kinds of ways, Avast interface that you remove through Menu Component is in Avast settings via the setup wizard Or you can remove the SafeZone Browser via the Application Program on the Control Panel. Here we will give you both ways Reviews These, therefore, let us Consider the following steps:
1. Remove Avast SafeZone Browser via Menu Component
The first way is to remove Avast SafeZone Browser via Menu Components contained in Avast Settings, to determine further steps, read more reviews of the following:
- The first step is open your Avast Antivirus, then select Settings menu and then select Menu Components. consider the image below.
- For the next step you will be on the menu Components that there are several components of the program, here you can find the program SafeZone Browser and click the arrow on the right side. follow the instructions in the image below.
- Here, you can directly click Uninstall Component to proceed to the next process stage.
- This will bring up a notification or confirmation whether you really want to remove the program SafeZone Browser, if you are unsure click OK.
- Wait until the removal process is complete, then restart your computer or restarted later.Wait until the removal process is complete, then restart computer or restarted later. And the removal process SafeZone Browser program has been successful.
2. Remove Avast SafeZone Browser via Control Panel
Remove Avast SafeZone Browser via the Control Panel This is the second way you can do, let us follow the steps more below:
- The first step is to click the Windows Start and select Control Panel.
- Furthermore, on the Control Panel, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Then you will be in the Programs and Features. Here you can find Avast Antivirus program, and then right-click the Avast Antivirus and select Change.
- If Avast displays a notification as shown below, click the Change to proceed to the next stage.
- At this stage is the most important step because there are several lists of programs such as Security, Privacy, and Performance. But because you will only remove the SafeZone Browser so you just need to remove the check mark in the SafeZone Browser, then click Change.
- Then you have to wait for the removal process is complete, and then Restart computer or Restart later. SafeZone Browser removal process has been successful.
Thus two kinds of ways to remove Avast SafeZone Browser namely Remove Avast SafeZone Browser via Menu Component and Remove Avast SafeZone Browser via the Control Panel, you may have read the full review above. Both methods actually have almost the same purpose, but if you just want to remove a program on Avast, it would be simpler if you use the first method that is on the Menu Components, other than to remove here also you can add a new program.