Repair and Reset Avast Antivirus From Windows Control Panel, If certain program components and features are not working properly in Avast Antivirus, we recommend you repair your installation using the Avast Setup wizard. The repair process resets your software configuration by fixing or replacing program files which may be out of date, corrupted, or missing.
To repair Avast Antivirus, follow these steps using the Avast Setup wizard which you can access via the Programs and Features section of your Windows Control Panel.
When you repair Avast Antivirus, some customized settings may be preserved, however, other settings may return to their default configurations.
Here we will give you a step-by-step How to Repair and Reset Avast Antivirus From the Windows Control Panel. We have three kinds of options for improvement that are tailored to the operating system on your PC / Laptop is Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. To find out more details, let’s look together following reviews.
If you are using the Windows 7 operating system on the PC / Laptop you and want to do Repairing Avast Antivirus, then follow the steps below.
- The first step Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
- If you use the default view, click on the Uninstall a program under Programs.
Or if you use the icon display large / small, then click Programs and Features.
- Right-click on your version of Avast Antivirus, then select Change.
- After the display appears Avast Setup, click Repair
- Then wait until the process is complete, when the update is complete, then click Done
Here, you can follow the steps Repairing Avast Antivirus for Windows 8 users, let us consider the following.
- Press the Win key and X key simultaneously, then select Programs and Features from the menu that appears.
- Right click on the Avast Antivirus, and select Change
- When the display appears Avast setup, then click Repair
- After the update process is complete, click Done
To do repairing Avast Antivirus on Windows 10 operating system, perform the following steps.
- In the first stage Click the Windows Start button then select Programs and Features.
- Furthermore Right-click the Avast Antivirus, then select Change.
- Next will Appear Avast Setup, then click Repair.
- Wait until the update process is completed, once completed click Done.
So says the review and steps that you can follow to make Repairing Avast Antivirus via Control Panel. From the above discussion you can adjust the operating system on the device you are using your PC / Laptop. We have made steps to do repairing Avast Antivirus on Windows 7 operating system, Windows 8, and Windows 10 as the reviews above.
For those of you using Avast Antivirus do not forget to keep visiting our website useavast.com that will always give you some interesting information about Avast Antivirus, here you will get some tutorial which will be very useful for your Avast. Well thank you for reading and listening to our discussion this time about Repair and Reset Avast Antivirus From Windows Control Panel, hopefully the information we share to you is always beneficial and useful. Thank You And Good luck