Prior to starting installing Avast Free Anti-virus, make certain you’re logged into Home home windows with administrator permissions, few other programs are running home based home windows, and then for any other anti-virus software packages are fully uninstalled.
Minimum System Needs:
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows Vista SP2 or higher, except Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows XP SP3, any Edition
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- 256 MB RAM or above
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk
- Net connection is needed to download, activate and updates in the program and anti-virus database.
- Minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels suggested.
- Avast Free Antivirus 2017 is not supported on Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, or any operating systems which are not specified.
- Download Avast Free Antivirus and run the setup file being an administrator.
- Once the Avast Setup wizard seems, click Install for default installation or Customize for custom installation
- If motivated to set up Avast Free Mobile Security, choose the relevant button based on your requirements.
To Regular install Avast Free Antivirus on your PC / Laptop you, so follow correctly the following steps.
- Download the offline installer for Avast Free Antivirus and save it to a familiar location on your PC.
- After Avast Free Antivirus is successfully downloaded, Right-click the downloaded setup file avast_free_antivirus_setup_offline.exe and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- Furthermore, it will display the information as shown below. Then click Run to continue the installation process.
- The next display you can see as shown below. To continue Regular Installation select INSTALL.
- Wait for the installation to finish. If the process is successful it will appear like the view below. Then Click Continue to proceed.
- Next will come in the form of information, before proceeding to the next stage you should read and consider the information in advance. Once completed and you understand the policies that have been determined Click Continue to proceed.
- Avast Free Antivirus your installation has been completed. If you want to install on your phone then click Install Free, if not click No, I do not to protect my Android phone.
Avast Free Antivirus has become installed on your computer and able to use. The Avast interface is obtainable through the Avast icon in your body tray or even the Avast icon in your Home windows desktop.
After the installation is complete there will be a icon Avast Free Antivirus you can open and directly run the service Avast Free Antivirus. You can run applications Avast Free Antivirus on your PC / Laptop you with a wide range of services and features that are provided. So that’s our review this time for the How To Steps Regular Installation Avast Free Antivirus 2017 you can follow the steps in the description above.
Useavast.com continue to visit to get a variety of interesting information about Avast Antivirus that will be useful information for you all. Hopefully the information we can share useful and beneficial for you. Thanks and Good luck