Installation Avast SecureLine VPN (Virtual private network) is definitely an application which allows you to connect to the web via secure Avast Virtual private network servers utilizing an encrypted tunnel. SecureLine may be used when you want to connect with the web with extra privacy and security and it is especially suggested when you’re linked to an open or unsecured wireless network.
SecureLine has servers in a number of locations and that means you can bypass geolocation limitations in addition to access your preferred content on a trip.
For those who have Avast Antivirus installed on your pc, you should use the built-in form of Avast SecureLine VPN (Virtual private network). Within this situation no installation is required, you need to simply activate the component. To learn more, please browse the following article:
Minimum System Requirements
The next system needs are suggested to be able to install and run Avast SecureLine VPN (Virtual private network) in your Windows computer:
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Windows Vista (any Edition except Starter Edition)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (any Edition)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 (any Edition except RT or Starter)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (any Edition except RT or Starter)
- Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 or higher installed
Before beginning installing Avast SecureLine VPN (Virtual private network) please make sure that you are logged into Windows like a user with administrator permissions, other programs in Windows are closed, as well as your antivirus protection is temporarily disabled (for instructions make reference to your vendor’s documentation).
Once you understand all of the above, then we can begin to perform the installation of Avast SecureLine VPN. Let us follow and do a few commands and steps listed below.
Follow properly these instructions are for the installation of Avast SecureLine.
- To perform the first installation you should download Avast SecureLine VPN setup file from the Avast website, or to make it easier you can directly click on the following link:
>> Download avast_secureline_setup.exe
Then save the file ‘avast_secureline_setup.exe‘ in an easy location to find the file.
- After successfully downloading the setup file, then run the setup file. by right-clicking on the setup file avast_secureline_setup.exe and select Run as administrator.
and if you are prompted by User Account Control, confirm permission to begin the installation process, click Continue or Yes.
- When Avast SecureLine Setup begins, here you can select the language you want and click OK. Then Avast SecureLine VPN Setup Wizard opens and click Next to continue.
- Then confirm that you have read and understand and accept the terms of the License Agreement by selecting the option I accept the agreement. Then in the next stage click Next to continue.
- Here you can directly click Next to proceed with the determination of the installation folder by default, but you can also adjust the placement of the installation folder by click Browse and select the location you want, and then click Next.
- After all the previous process is done, in this section click Install to begin the installation process SecureLine Avast VPN. Till then wait process completed.
If prompted by the Windows Security dialog for permissions to install VPN Network Adapter from Sparklabs, click Install.
- After the installation process is complete, then click Finish to complete the installation and exit the setup wizard.
Installing Avast SecureLine VPN has been successfully installed on the PC / Laptop you. Now you can run and access the VPN from Avast SecureLine shortcut icon on your Windows Desktop.