Avast Premier is definitely an anti-virus that requires no introduction. Recognized by many people users because of its PC protection, Avast (no more avast!) is really a multi-function security program that’s very simple to use and something whose power is not doubtful. Preventing identity theft and securing financial transactions, the most recent update of the comprehensive software program offer some improvements, for example Safezone Browser and CyberCapture.
Avast Premier also gives you an array of tools for transporting out different tasks. These power tools convert Avast Premier right into a real multi-function program which goes beyond your fundamental anti-virus software. Avast Premier also provides an element to clean your browsers: Virtual private network Secure Line, a Virtual private network service SafeZone, an atmosphere that enables you to definitely browse safely and independently online to be able to buy things or do internet banking with hardly any risk Sandbox, which enables you to definitely run programs with less risk around the operating-system using a virtual atmosphere remote troubleshooting a firewall AccessAnywhere, to gain access to your computer remotely an element for creating recovery disks along with a file shredder.
Before you install Avast Premier on your computer, make sure your device has a supported specification, for smooth running of the application.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows Vista SP2 or higher, except Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows XP SP3, any Edition (32-bit)
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- 256 MB RAM or above
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk
Thus a brief explanation from us about Avast Premier 2017, now we will continue our discussion of how to install Avast Premier. After you make sure your computer has a supported specification to install Avast Premier 2017, then you follow the steps below to start the installation process.
Follow these commands to install Avast Premier 2017.
- First make sure your computer is connected with internet access. Then Download offline installer for Avast Premier by clicking the link below:
>> Download avast_premier_antivirus_setup_offline.exe
.. then download and save it in the place you want.
- After successfully downloaded, then right click on the setup file avast_premier_antivirus_setup_offline.exe and select Run as administrator from the options menu that appears.
- If User Account Control appears to request permission, click Yes to proceed to the following process.
- Then click INSTALL to continue the installation by default.
- At this stage click I have already bought this product if you purchased the license, or directly click Continue to install the 30 day trial.
- Here you will be prompted to enter your activation code, if you have purchased the license then type or copy / paste your activation code and click Continue.
- If you are prompted to install Avast Free Mobile Security, you can ignore it by clicking No, I do not want to protect my Android phone to continue the installation process.
- When the network is detected, use the slider to select Firewall mode:
>> Private: If you trust the network, like your home network.
>> Public: if the network is shared publicly, such as a network in a public place or a shared network.
If you have selected your network, then click OK.
Thus finished the installation process for Avast Premier 2017, if you follow the above steps properly and correctly then the installation will work and have been installed on your computer.
Now you can access Avast Premier 2017 on your computer, which you can access or open via the icon on your Windows desktop, or you can open it through the avast icon in the tray system. And now you can instantly enjoy the best services and facilities provided by Avast Premier 2017.