Backup and Restore Custom Settings Avast Antivirus, Is the discussion we will discuss more clearly today. This is the most important thing if you want to reinstall the operating system on your PC or want to upgrade your PC. When you do this is where the function of Backup and Restore you can use. With this you can back up the settings that you can customize to your own liking and you can restore them if necessary.
If you are a user of the Avast Antivirus application, you can use it and you can also set it with your own settings in backup and restore settings. In this article we explained earlier that we will discuss about How do I Backup and Restore Custom Settings Avast Antivirus, so here we will explain how to do that. How to backup and restore this you can do easily, you just need to follow the steps and commands below.
1. Backup Customized Settings
If you want to back up your own settings, then follow these steps.
- The first step you should open Avast Antivirus you have, by clicking the icon Avast on your desktop. Then you go to the Settings Menu.
- After you select the Settings Menu, then make sure that you are or choose General, then scroll to the bottom and find the Back up settings and then click on the Back up settings.
- Next you will be in the Back up settings menu, here there are several choices of components that you can set in accordance with your wishes, by checking or eliminating the existing check. When you have finished setting up the component, then click Continue.
- Then at this stage save your backup file to the location you want, then click Save.
- If Avast information appears that indicates that you have successfully exported your customized settings, click OK.
After you have followed and performed the steps properly and correctly in accordance with the above command, then now you adjust the settings have been successfully stored in the backup file.
2. Restore Customized Settings
To restore your settings, let’s look and follow these commands:
- Open your Avast Antivirus, then go to the Settings Menu and make sure you select General.
After you make sure you are in General, then scroll to the bottom of the screen, and select Restore settings.
- In this section select the backup file that you saved earlier and which you want to restore, then click Open.
- In the Restore settings dialog, select the component with your customized settings and you want to restore and then click Continue.
- If the Avast Information dialog appears, click OK.
Once you have successfully done the process in accordance with the above command, and you do it without any errors, then the recovery process you do will succeed. Now the settings you have changed as you wish have been restored.