Hello friends, this time we will discuss the article on How To Avast Troubleshooting An Unresponsive Keyboard Window 8 which is an advanced article from yesterday. For those of you using your PC / Laptop may find some problems on your device, one of which is a problem with the keyboard is unresponsive. Surely you will be confusion in the event of an unresponsive keyboard, here for users of Avast, available solutions to address the problem. You should consider this article is devoted to users of Windows 8, let for more information you can steel and follow the steps below.
To complete the following steps, make use of your PC’s On-Screen Keyboard for almost any steps that need type. You’ll be able to locate this keyboard in the Ease Access section of Settings and also on the login screen.
- Ensure that you are logged in to your PC with administrator permissions.
- Type regedit into the Windows search box to locate and open the Registry editor.
- Click Edit, then click Find, type aswKbd, then click Find Next.
- Open each UpperFilters entry that the Registry editor finds and delete the aswKbd text from the Value data field.
- Restart your computer.
Generally, this modification for your Home Windows registry reactivates the laptop keyboard. In case your keyboard continues to be no longer working, contact Avast Support. For additional detailed instructions, make reference to the Detailed Steps below.
Detailed Steps will explain to you step by step How To Avast Troubleshooting An unresponsive Keyboard Window 8. Here you can see and immediately follow because we have to provide an explanation along with pictures to see the current practice. So it will be easy to understand for those who are beginners.
Just like the previous article, the Windows 8 is also in the same way, only what distinguishes just looks alone. So follow the steps below to enable your keyboard if unresponsive.
- Ensure that you are signed in to your PC with administrator permissions:
-If you are, continue to step 2.
-If you are not, click your user name at the top-right of your screen, then click Sign out. On the login screen, click the Ease of access icon, then click On-Screen Keyboard. Use the keyboard that opens to type your Administrator credentials, and click the arrow to sign in.
Without having administrator permissions and for that reason aren’t able to sign up for your computer becoming an Administrator, contact the Administrator from the PC.
- Select Settings from the Windows menu (on the right-side of your desktop), click Control Panel → Ease of Access → Ease of Access Center, and select Start On-Screen Keyboard.
- Use the keyboard to type regedit into the Windows search box (on the right-side of your desktop) to locate and open the Registry editor.
- In the Registry editor, click Edit, then click Find.
- In the Find dialog, type aswKbd, then click Find Next.
- Open each UpperFilters entry that the Registry editor finds, delete the aswKbd text from the Value data field, then click OK.
- Repeat the previous step for each UpperFilters entry that the Registry editor finds, then exit the Registry editor and restart your PC.
In situation your keyboard remains broken after your PC restarts, contact Avast Support for additional assistance.
We think this information is helpful to you all, the reason being may at any time issue will occur on your device. And to cope with it all you need a way to cope. So with this article can you make as a lesson if someday there will be similar problems with our discussion this time.
To get more information about Avast you can visit useavast.com which provide some other information. Here we will share information that will be useful to you all. Thus our discussion this time about How To Avast Troubleshooting An unresponsive Keyboard Window 8, hopefully we convey useful to you. Thanks and Good Luck