Because the world may have enough products with exclamation points inside their titles, it could apply certain safer public Wireless, and therefore Avast features the avast! SecureLine Virtual private network. Available nowadays just like a mobile application for Android and iOS, SecureLine provides put some security and privacy between devices as well as the public systems that mobile users too often interact with with simply joined fingers.
Nearly 50 % of smartphone users talk to a obvious Wireless signal, for instance within the café or airport terminal terminal terminal terminal, monthly, according to an Avast-commissioned study. forty percent stated they’re doing this weekly or daily.
Following the avast! SecureLine Virtual private network is downloaded to some smartphone or tablet, users are notified of possible risks when connecting for an unsecure Wireless hotspot and given a choice of connecting to Avast’s virtual private network. A person may also setup the Virtual private network to instantly connect whenever a device connects to spread out Wireless. When the Virtual private network is activated, states Avast, “all the user’s activities done on the internet are anonymized and guarded from online hackers.”
So a quick review of Avast SecureLine VPN is and now we continue in accordance with the initial title is how we install Avast SecureLine VPN on iOS. But before we start installing Avast SecureLine VPN on iOS, there are some requirements that you must meet on the device used. To prevent undesirable and other undesirable problems that will affect the performance of your device, ensure that your device meets the following requirements:
- You have a compatible device – iPhone 3GS or later, Apple iPad (all), or Apple iPod Touch (3rd generation or later).
- Your device is running the supported operating system – iOS 5.1 or later.
- You are connected to the Internet. We recommend that you use a Wi-Fi connection, if available.
- If you previously installed an older version of Avast SecureLine VPN on your device, uninstall the existing version before you install the current version to prevent issues with your VPN configuration profile.
Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS is not supported on Android, Symbian, Microsoft Windows Phone, or any other operating system.
- Search for SecureLine VPN – WiFi security and privacy shield in the iTunes Store, and tap on the cloud icon to install it.
- Open SecureLine VPN from the main screen of your device.
- Select the Install Profile option to configure the app and click on Allow to add VPN configurations.
- Type your iPhone or iPad passcode for Settings to confirm the action.
- Select Proceed to app to open SecureLine VPN.
- The first step is to open the iTunes Store on your device, to download the Avast SecureLine VPN app.
- Then in the search field type the SecureLine keyword and select SecureLine VPN WiFi security and privacy shield. Then select the icon to the right to download the application.
- Then SecureLine VPN will start to download, then wait until the process is complete. Next open the application that has been successfully downloaded earlier located on the main screen of your device.
- Then the setup screen will appear, here you select Install Profile to set up the SecureLine VPN profile. Next select Allow to add VPN configuration.
- Enter your iPhone / iPad passcode or you can also use the Touch ID for configuration settings and confirmations.
- The next screen opens, then select Take me to the tips to view the tutorial or you can simply select Proceed to app to continue and open SecureLine VPN.