Just before beginning installing Avast Internet Security Software, ensure you are logged into Home home home windows with administrator permissions, couple of other individuals are running work from home home home windows, as well as any other anti-virus applications are fully uninstalled.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows Vista SP2 or higher, except Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows XP SP3, any Edition
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- 256 MB RAM or above
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk
- Web connection is required to download, activate, and keep updates from the program and anti-virus database.
- Optimally standard screen resolution not under 800 x 600 pixels is recommended.
- Avast Internet Security Software isn’t supported on Microsoft Home windows Server os’s, or any os’s which aren’t specified.
- Download Avast Internet Security Software and run the setup file being an administrator.
- Once the Avast Setup wizard seems, click Install for default installation or Personalize for custom installation.
- Should you obtained a license, click I’ve already purchased a subscription and enter your activation code, otherwise, click Continue in which to stay trial mode.
- Whenever a network is detected, pick a Firewall mode (Public use or private).
Steps to install Avast Internet Security in detail:
- Download the offline installer for Avast Internet Security and save it to a familiar location on your PC (for example, your Windows desktop).
- Right-click the downloaded setup file avast_internet_security_setup_online.exe and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- When prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes.
- Then it will Appear as shown below, Click Install to proceed with the default installation.
- Click I have bought this product if you buy a license, or if you do not buy a license you can directly click Continue to install the 30-day trial.
- Type or paste the activation code that you have added to the column as to draw upon below. Then click Continue to proceed next step.
- If prompted to install Avast Free Mobile Security, click the relevant option according to your preference.
- When a network is detected, use the slider to select a Firewall mode:
- Private: if you trust the network (for example, your home network).
- Public: if the network is publicly shared (for example, the network at a cafe or airport)
If you already understand then click OK
Avast Internet Security is now installed on your PC and ready to use. The Avast user interface is accessible via the Avast icon in your system tray or the Avast icon on your Windows desktop.
Such reviews and how to install Avast Internet Security on your PC. Continue to follow a variety of information from useavast.com to add your insight and hopefully the information we provide is always beneficial for you, thank you and good luck.