When you buy Avast Internet Security Software, a purchase confirmation email that contains your activation code is distributed towards the current email address you provide throughout the purchase. Stick to the steps in the following paragraphs to activate Avast Internet Security Software making use of your activation code after installing the program on your computer.
If you have not already installed Avast Internet Security on your PC, refer to the steps in the following article:
If you’re not able to discover your activation code, you’ll find it within the Avast Account attached to the current email address used to help make the purchase. To learn more, make reference to the next article:
- Open the transaction confirmation email and duplicate the activation code.
- Open the Avast Antivirus user interface and go to Settings > Subscription.
- On the Subscription screen, click Insert activation code.
- Paste the activation code in to the box, click Next, then click Alright to read the activation.
If you didn’t activate Avast Internet Security Software during installation or you need to activate your subscription on the secondary PC, that can be done while using activation code received inside your order confirmation email throughout the purchase.
Follow the steps below:
- Open the transaction confirmation email.
- Scroll lower towards the Installation Instructions portion of the email and duplicate the activation code.
- Right-click on the Avast icon in your body tray and choose Subscription information.
- Around the Subscription screen, click Insert activation code based on your interface:
>In the Avast Internet Security section:
>At the top of the Subscription screen:
- Paste the formerly copied activation code in to the box and click Next .
- Click OK to confirm the activation.
Following the activation code is recognized, the written text Your subscription is active seems within the Avast Internet Security Software section. Details about your subscription like the expiry date and length of time remaining can also be visible.
You are able to activate your subscription on the amount of Computers you specify whenever you buy. For instance, if you buy a regular membership for 3 Computers, you should use the main one activation code to activate Avast Internet Security Software on three Computers. The amount of Computers your subscription applies for is specified by the transaction confirmation email.
If you want to transfer your subscription to a new PC, uninstall Avast Anti-virus out of your PC before you decide to activate your subscription around the alternative PC.