Install and Uninstall Avast Battery Saver on Android, If you want to install or run the Avast Battery Saver Application on your android device, it is recommended that the device you are using meets certain requirements. To be able to install this application, your device must have run Android operating system 4.0.3 or latest version of Android. However, on Android 5.0 and above, Battery Saver can not disable mobile data because only pre-installed system applications have the permissions necessary to do so.
In addition the Avast Battery Saver application can not be downloaded or installed on devices that use non-Android operating system which includes Symbian, Microsoft Windows Phone, iOS, Bada and also WebOS. And also system settings on certain devices can affect the operation of Battery Saver, you should use a special ROM for the application to run as expected.
1. How to Install Avast Battery Saver
Follow these steps to find out how to start before running the Avast Battery Saver Application. Here we will guide you from downloading and installing Avast Battery Saver Application. Well let’s look and follow the command below.
- First step open Google Play Store on your device, then type or search by keyword Avast Battery Saver. Next select Avast Battery Saver to open the information from the application.
- Then select Install, and if there is a command that appears then select Accept to continue the process of downloading and installing.
- Then wait for the download process to complete and continue with the installation process automatically. After the process is complete then select OPEN.
After following the above commands, now the Application Avast Battery Saver has been successfully installed on your android device. And now you can run and enjoy some services and facilities and applications.
2. How to Uninstall Avast Battery Saver
In this article, we will share how to remove Avast Battery Saver from your android device. As we have explained in the opening sentence above that Avast Battery Saver will run as we expect when your device meets the requirements and has a support specification. Therefore some who experience interference on the device want to remove the application. To remove Avast Battery Saver follow these steps.
- First step open Google Play Store on your device, then open or choose My apps & games.
- Then in the INSTALLED section, locate and select Avast Battery Saver.
- Next select or tap on UNINSTALL in the application, If there is a confirmation that appears then select OK to continue the removal process.
Next Application Avast Battery Saver that has been installed on your device has been successfully deleted. And if you want to reinstall Avast Battery Saver Application you only need to download or re-install via Google Play Store.