Activate Avast SecureLine for iOS. Avast SecureLine Virtual private network supplies a private Virtual private network service to be able to hide online activities from eavesdroppers and bypass geographical limitations so that you can access banned content. The utility creates both wireless and wired systems and is put on all computers and laptops with Home windows os’s, Android phones and tablets, additionally to iPhone and iPad.
The tool offers support for many tweaking parameters where you can manage your Wi-Fi connections. You are able to instantly secure your connections whenever you access a hotspot, request confirmation if you wish to secure or otherwise the bond, or let it rest unencrypted. Plus, you might alter the language from the Graphical user interface by selecting from the 3 preset options.
Should you travel a great deal and employ Wi-Fi hotspots allowing you to connect to the web, you’re a streaming fan, or simply one worried about your web privacy, AVAST’s secure Virtual private network services are well worth being taken into account. avast! SecureLine Virtual private network mixes up an intuitive interface with connections via Virtual private network to be able to assist you to secure browsing sessions and manipulate your IP and it is appropriate for all sorts of users, no matter their computer skills.
If you have already purchased an Avast SecureLine for iOS subscription, you can easily activate or reactivate the subscription on any iOS device. To activate an auto-renewable subscription, sign in to your iTunes account and select the Restore Subscription option for SecureLine. To activate a non-renewable subscription, open the SecureLine app, open Settings, tap Subscription, and enter your subscription code.
If you have an auto-renewable subscription, restore your subscription for Avast SecureLine for iOS in your iTunes account. Follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are signed into iTunes with similar account that you simply used to buy your subscription.
If you’re not sure which iTunes account you’re presently signed into, open your device Settings, scroll lower to and tap iTunes & Application Store, then verify the Apple ID details which are listed.
- Next go to SecureLine on your device.
- Then select Start Trial or an Expired Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, now you select Already purchased.
- In the next stage select Restore from iTunes if you buy a subscription from the SecureLine app or the App Store.
Then select Enter your subscription if you buy a subscription from Avast website, then directly enter your subscription code and OK.
Or you can use another step to activate Avast SecureLine on iOS by following the commands below:
- Select or tap the SecureLine icon on the device you are using.
- Next select the gear icon or Settings, then select Subscription.
- Then select Enter a subscription code at the bottom of the screen.
- Then you enter the subscription code you receive from Avast when you make a purchase, then select OK.
So there are steps you can take to Activate Avast SecureLine for iOS, you just need to follow these commands correctly, then your activation will work.